Cod Liver Oil Capsules
A natural conditioner and dietary supplement which provides Vitamins A,
D and E in an easily assimilated form. For dogs, cats, cage birds,
Cat General well being
Cod Liver Oil Capsules
Coconut Oil is for some the best kept secret in the health and wellbeing of our pets. Totally raw, totally virgin unrefined Coconut Oil provides a rich source of Medium Chain Triglycerides namely Lauric acid which is also found in mother's milk
Johnsons garlic tablets for pets health care
Natural dietary supplement & conditioner. Promotes healthy coat & skin. Helps dry skin, scurf & irritations. For dogs & cats
No matter what you feed your pet – raw, canned, or dry food – my Organic Mushroom Complex for Pets provides extra support your pet may need.
This proprietary blend of 8 mushroom mycelium…
- Contains 100% Certified Organic, biologically active, whole food mushroom and mycelium (not isolated extracts) to optimize the life cycle of the mushroom
- Is an excellent source of fermented foods for digestive and immune health
- Contains protein and high levels of natural whole food vitamin D2, B6, B12, beta glucans, chelated minerals, fiber, antioxidants (including L-ergothioneine) and natural glucosamine
- Is grown and produced entirely in the U.S.
- Uses oats instead of rice for its substrate, adding valuable plant beta glucans and enhancing the mycelia's bioactivity
- Retains its bioactivity through carefully controlled processing methods
- Contains an array of beta glucans, each with its own beta glucan structure
- Does not contain additives, fillers, gluten, and unhealthy levels of heavy metals
Try Organic Mushroom Complex for Pets today and see what it can do for your pet.
Ensuring adequate amounts of omega-3 fatty acids has a profoundly supportive effect on your pet's overall health.
It's so important that I had to figure out a unique (and easy) way to help you supplement your pet's diet.
If you've ever taken on the task of cutting open fatty acid oil capsules, you will be thrilled at this next bit of news I'm about to share.
You no longer have to deal with messy pills.
For my Krill Oil for Pets, we use a revolutionary dispensing method that keeps freshness in and contamination out.
A technologically-advanced airless pump delivery system locks air and contaminants outside the container.
And there's no guessing. One or more gentle strokes of your fingertip delivers the precise amount of Krill Oil for Pets (refer to the label for the correct amount of pumps needed based on your pet’s weight). No mess. No sticky, oily fingers. Just the right amount of healthy omega-3 fatty acids exactly where you want it!
Plus, since our formula is now more concentrated, you get a higher concentration of Krill Oil per pump — and you can use less pumps.
You'll even save money since there's no waste. You're assured that the oil at the bottom of the container is just as fresh and pure as the first pump.
Plus, my Krill Oil for Pets is completely sustainable and is certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), a global leader in sustainability standards.
In a recent sustainability report of 24 fisheries by NGO Sustainable Fisheries Partnership (SFP), the fishery that supplies the krill for our Krill Oil for Pets was awarded the only “A” rating for sustainability and management strategy.
The fishery uses patent pending technology that helps ensure unwanted by-catch (non-krill species) aren’t caught, and that the krill are kept alive until processing in order to maintain freshness and nutrients. You can even trace Krill Oil for Pets back to its sustainable place of harvest using the coordinates on the bottle!
Make a decision today to help support your pet's overall health with my Krill Oil for Pets, a top-quality, sustainable omega-3 source. Order today!
Allergies are extremely common among both cats and dogs today, and they are one of the top reasons for veterinarian visits.
Unlike the typical respiratory symptoms that plague humans when they have seasonal allergies, allergies can show up in your pet as skin irritation, itchiness and inflammation. Your pet may lose hair, develop rashes, hives, open sores or “hot spots,” inflamed ears, and feel downright miserable.
If your pet’s symptoms change with the seasons, they’re most likely from seasonal allergies. Potential allergens can include grass and weed pollens, trees, mold spores, insects, and even human personal care and cleaning and pest control products.
Left untreated, seasonal allergies can become a year-round issue. Rather than suppress symptoms with steroids (which is often the traditional veterinary approach) or stimulate an already overactive immune system, you want to support your pet’s healthy normal immune function to help it “re-balance itself” and respond normally.
Over the last 20 years in my practice, I’ve developed a seasonal allergy protocol of herbs and vitamins, now available as Pet Seasonal Support, to help:
- Support an optimally functioning immune system, allowing it to re-balance itself when confronted with environmental allergens
- Support a normal inflammatory response to potential allergens by helping to maintain normal histamine levels
- Bring greater comfort to pets during allergy season
This unique formula contains 8 nutrients that address the root cause of your pet’s discomfort rather than covering up the symptoms:
- Quercetin – Helps quell the fire of redness, irritation, and inflammation by promoting normal histamine levels with its potent antioxidant activity.
- Bromelain – Increases the absorption of quercetin, and together, promoting a normal inflammatory response by supporting normal prostaglandin release.
- Vitamin C – A potent antioxidant that supports a normal inflammatory response while having a natural anti-histamine effect.
- Bee Pollen – Widely used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its “superfood” properties, bee pollen may help desensitize your pet to allergens.
- Plant Sterols – Produced by plants, these molecules may support a normal inflammatory response and a balancing effect on immune function.
- Butterbur Extract – Long used for medicinal purposes, this is a favorite of mine for its ability to promote a healthy normal inflammatory response to allergens.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Promotes a normal response to allergens by helping to maintain normal levels of histamine and other pro-inflammatory chemicals.
- Cat’s Claw – An herb from the highlands of the Peruvian Amazon, it has become one of South America’s most prescribed herbs for promoting a normal immune response to allergies.
Seasonal Support is a pet-friendly beef liver-flavored powder that you simply give to your pet once or twice daily.
Give your pet the gift of comfort this allergy season – order Seasonal Support!
The first-ever bioavailable curcumin formulated for dogs and cats, my Curcumin for Pets offers your pet a major stride in supporting his health.
What is curcumin? Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Along with curcumin, there are two other important curcuminoids in turmeric. You’ll find all three in my Curcumin for Pets.
How might your pet potentially benefit from Curcumin?
- Support for a normal immune response
- Increased protection from free radical damage
- Support for normal healthy digestion and gut defense
- Support for a normal inflammatory response
- Support for comfortable, flexible movement
One of the biggest challenges with curcumin in humans and dogs and cats is its poor absorption and bioavailability. Curcumin tends to be unstable at intestinal pH levels and is quickly eliminated from the body.
We use advanced technology to enhance the bioavailability of Curcumin for Pets. MicroActive®technology creates micro-particles of curcumin that helps protect the fragile, active nutrients until they reach the absorption site. And it provides “sustained release” of nutrients over time so your pet may benefit from more efficient absorption.
Order bioavailable Curcumin for Pets today and help support your pet’s health in multiple ways.