Cod Liver Oil Capsules
A natural conditioner and dietary supplement which provides Vitamins A,
D and E in an easily assimilated form. For dogs, cats, cage birds,
Cat General well being
Cod Liver Oil Capsules
Johnsons garlic tablets for pets health care
Natural dietary supplement & conditioner. Promotes healthy coat & skin. Helps dry skin, scurf & irritations. For dogs & cats
Coconut Oil is for some the best kept secret in the health and wellbeing of our pets. Totally raw, totally virgin unrefined Coconut Oil provides a rich source of Medium Chain Triglycerides namely Lauric acid which is also found in mother's milk
No matter what you feed your pet – raw, canned, or dry food – my Organic Mushroom Complex for Pets provides extra support your pet may need.
This proprietary blend of 8 mushroom mycelium…
- Contains 100% Certified Organic, biologically active, whole food mushroom and mycelium (not isolated extracts) to optimize the life cycle of the mushroom
- Is an excellent source of fermented foods for digestive and immune health
- Contains protein and high levels of natural whole food vitamin D2, B6, B12, beta glucans, chelated minerals, fiber, antioxidants (including L-ergothioneine) and natural glucosamine
- Is grown and produced entirely in the U.S.
- Uses oats instead of rice for its substrate, adding valuable plant beta glucans and enhancing the mycelia's bioactivity
- Retains its bioactivity through carefully controlled processing methods
- Contains an array of beta glucans, each with its own beta glucan structure
- Does not contain additives, fillers, gluten, and unhealthy levels of heavy metals
Try Organic Mushroom Complex for Pets today and see what it can do for your pet.
The first-ever bioavailable curcumin formulated for dogs and cats, my Curcumin for Pets offers your pet a major stride in supporting his health.
What is curcumin? Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Along with curcumin, there are two other important curcuminoids in turmeric. You’ll find all three in my Curcumin for Pets.
How might your pet potentially benefit from Curcumin?
- Support for a normal immune response
- Increased protection from free radical damage
- Support for normal healthy digestion and gut defense
- Support for a normal inflammatory response
- Support for comfortable, flexible movement
One of the biggest challenges with curcumin in humans and dogs and cats is its poor absorption and bioavailability. Curcumin tends to be unstable at intestinal pH levels and is quickly eliminated from the body.
We use advanced technology to enhance the bioavailability of Curcumin for Pets. MicroActive®technology creates micro-particles of curcumin that helps protect the fragile, active nutrients until they reach the absorption site. And it provides “sustained release” of nutrients over time so your pet may benefit from more efficient absorption.
Order bioavailable Curcumin for Pets today and help support your pet’s health in multiple ways.